Friday, November 18, 2005

Some title eh?


Hey boys and girls. Well, girls mostly. Or, well, mostly girls. Guess who's back

And with a nice little piccie from olden times when I was a slut. I 've given up smoking since.

For whom it may concern, which ain't too many people, I 'm all shacked up nice and cozy in a seafront studio flat in Brighton and everything's groovy, everything's fine. I got me a job, which includes bouts of mind-numbing boredom interspersed with moments (well, hours) of frantic activity and, frankly, sucks, but whatever, it's a job, it's not supposed to fullfil you or satisfy you (whatever they taught you at marketing school), just pay you. I used to have a daddy for that. Sigh. Oh, but then I gave up smoking.

I 'll update some soon. Probably. Or maybe not. Maybe I 'll get a new blog about different stuff, probably utterly boring to t-folks. Ah well, such is life. See ya anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stassa said...

yep, still same address. thanks for dropping by.

18/11/05 15:11  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Stassa, was wondering when you'd re-appear. Hope you're looking out for something more rewarding to fill those money gathering hours. Take care.

23/11/05 01:34  
Blogger Stassa said...

Yeah... something like... playing games and getting paid for it...

Hi Rach.

23/11/05 02:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home