Exerpt from a little trannie's diary.

Full Moon -9- 98
Winter will be beautiful. I 'll have money, I 'll have hair and friends. I 'll get a black flyers' jacket and nothing weird will show. I 'll be pretty and I 'll have a good time. It will be cold and there won't be much work, but I 'll have my clients, they 'll come by my place and I 'll go to my lessons too. I 'll do Tai-Chi, I 'll learn to play the ney, maybe the flute, and I 'll go to Intergraphics for 3D animation. Tonight I didn't go out, I stayed home, wasted, and had some takeaway. I called my sugar daddy and we talked for two hours. I think...! I have to learn to draw hair. Dammit! My friend Paola. She lives in a wonderful house, in the center of Athens. Her flat is on the seventh floor, and she has the whole roof terrace for herself. The building has three elevators and the motors are up there. Cogs and pulleys. One of the three looks like a time machine. The other is barely big enough for two people. Like a little coffin for dead loves. And the view, when the night begins, becomes a goddess. I sit up there, breathe in the moon and turn into a great cat.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home