Ah shit, that Succubus post sucked... Damn, and I like that drawing... Ah well, here we go again... My Succubus, take two.
I have a shadow behind my back. It is a woman from my dreams. She comes to me at nights when I 'm tired and weak and holds me like my mother, she gives me comfort like a lover and I always think it's you.
But when I wake up and try to get away from her, she grabs at me and pulls me to herself. I try to resist her. I try to be faithful to you. 
But this womans' hair are snakes that strangle me. She comes over me and overcomes me and I 'm defenseless under her dark power.
Then she takes you from me and drives you away, like she's done to all the other women in my life. She leads them on and they look at me with sad, empty faces hidden in the shadows.
And as you walk away from me and I 'm left alone, I know I have nowhere to go to escape her darkness.

When I step into the light to make her go away, my shadow falls in front of me and I know who that woman is. And I know that she will never allow an other woman to have me.

1 Comments:
Eccles.
Post a Comment
<< Home