Tomorrow is a fine day to die

People I know are starting to die off. Things that I had, have been iretrievably lost. And I cannot forgive myself for the loss I 've caused to people, of goodwill and belief to a better world. Because I am growing older by the minute and I can't do anything to stop it.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Aaaaw, look how those horrible Americans treat their poor black people...
In the meantime, humanitarian Europe treats its' own as princes.

posted by Stassa at 9/03/2005 08:51:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

BLOGGERS
  • Gigfrain
  • Amber Vile, Sickness and Filth
  • Sarah, Untamed
  • Tuff Tittys
  • Miss K, Dragnet
  • Mia mama
  • Joanna's Diary
  • Lana Giansteffani
  • Lillybutter, Shit and Piss
  • Sarah's Blog
  • Rachel, TV Dreams
Flickr
  • Mine
  • Miss K's
  • Lana Gianstefani's
  • Joanna Nicholls'
  • Rachel
  • Karol Cross
  • Gwen Tenebrae

About Me

Name: Stassa

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • My Darling Succubus
  • This is still Tintin's national year, isn't it? In...
  • Haiku. I hope. Yeah, OK, haiku.
  • We all know the story of the watermellon; It's rou...
  • The Unquestionable Truth on Gender Revealed in an ...
  • Vaginal Functionality and Dysfunctional Fuckwits
  • Second Generation Sex Change Operation
  • The End of the Black Swan
  • Ogres and Dwarfs oh my!
  • So who's this biker dude?

Powered by Blogger