Vaginal Functionality and Dysfunctional Fuckwits
Sometimes, a spiked ball of bile starts throbbin in my throat, swelling and burning like hell; and when it bursts, I 'll start screaming.
"You fucking liars!" I 'll scream, "You are not women! You are geldings and the way you have twisted your bodies to make them right is the result of your damned empty heads being screwed on the fucking wrong way around. You have the gall to invent terms like 'functional vagina'; as if it was some damn machine! And it's just a fucking empty hole whose only function is to be filled by 'a normal size penis'. In your every word, when you recount your rights, I read the history of that insensitized, calloused notion of sex which has caused little boys to be castrated to serve as slaves a thousand years ago and still causes little girls to be sold as sexual toys to men- like you! Like you! Men who know as much about being a woman as they know about being a man, nothing, who know nothing about being alive and breathing and feeling. And the only way I can explain your dead heart and its' complete lack of human emotions, is that, once you knew what you were, the terror of what lay in store for you in this barbaric world, caused you to mutilate your own soul to escape the agony. And forever banish from it the sensitivity that would have alerted you to the fact that what you pretend to be your true heart's desire is, indeed, the murder of your sex, the obliteration of your sexuality, the end of your ability to desire. And only matches the outside to the inside because you are, inside, as outside, hollow and void, erased and nonexistent and unable to feel anything deeper than your few new inches of scalpel-sculpted, bleeding, dilated, barren depth."
But I know there are so many people who really believe and really dream and I can't deny the fact that, for some people, life is better after castration and womanhood is possible after SRS. I 'm not blind, and I 'm only so furious because I know exactly what it feels to need to have a female body every inch of the way, even if this is only possible if you suffer and bleed. It's the fate of women after all, to suffer and bleed because men become monsters when they collectively think about them. And it's the fate of women to be sold and bought like property and treated with just as much emotion and sense. So why wouldn't a few men decide to make themselves property? Why wouldn't some men desire to be beautiful women in the same way that they would desire to own a perfect race car? After all, some men want to be treated and bought and sold and feel just like property.
"Then I was told about postoperative therapy to keep my vagina functional. A functional vagina is 'a vagina that will be able to accept a normal size penis'".
How many people who pretend to be real women in need of a small fix to be "correct" would read that and feel a warm glow of sexual arousal, I wonder? How many of them will read this and laugh and think "serves him well and that should teach them all, and I 'm a real woman, that would have never happenned to me".
Well, all of you, fuck you all, all of you responsible for the fire that burns in my gut after reading that. Fuck you and I 'm sick of you and I want nothing to have to do with you, fuck you, I don't want to be like you and I have no need of your primitive, revolting surgery.
I hate you all.
"I want people to understand that doing the right thing often does more harm than good. The standard of normal that we aim for is imaginary. We alter women's bodies when attitudes need adjusting. Correcting our genitals tells us they are wrong. Different is not wrong. Different is different. Women shouldn't have to endure emotional and physical pain to perform one sexual act when so many options are available. I understand why we do that as much as I resent it. I resent it because of the price we pay for society’s lack of creative thinking.
"I want people to understand that doing the right thing often does more harm than good. The standard of normal that we aim for is imaginary. We alter women's bodies when attitudes need adjusting. Correcting our genitals tells us they are wrong. Different is not wrong. Different is different. Women shouldn't have to endure emotional and physical pain to perform one sexual act when so many options are available. I understand why we do that as much as I resent it. I resent it because of the price we pay for society’s lack of creative thinking.
Identity shouldn't be centered around body parts; missing, constructed, or removed. Women with MRKH should be treated as women with a Syndrome rather than isolated by our sexual dysfunction. My "absence of vagina" posed less of a threat to my health than the parts of the Syndrome that disabled me. Then why is a vagina all I was given to cope with a much greater loss? "
(Yes, I know it's not only the fault of men or transexuals. But I 'm seething right now and I 'm at the end of my objectivity, so cut me some slack here. I 'll come around.)
(Yes, I know it's not only the fault of men or transexuals. But I 'm seething right now and I 'm at the end of my objectivity, so cut me some slack here. I 'll come around.)
2 Comments:
Wow,
He needs shooting.
(My mum died suddenly Wednesday afternoon, don't know why, waiting for the autopsy result. I'm ok, just waiting for the day I go to the chapel of rest, that's scary)
Sarah
I don't know what to say love. I hope you 're ok. Hope your sister's doing fine too.
Post a Comment
<< Home