Boy mode?
OK, time for the necessary TG post of the month. Or, something like that anyway.
Point is, lately I 've not been taking too much care of myself. I 'm letting my hair grow, but I 'm really no good with shears and scissors and stuff like that, so, they look pretty wild. They 're a bit of a mess, to tell the truth... and the worse thing, from the point of view of the militant transexual, is that... you may have to sit down for this one...
... they make me look like a boy! >gasp<
Yep. I look like a boy, again. And since I 've long since stopped trying to, you know, "adopt" feminine dress and make-up and postures and voices and and and, and all the stuff you can read over at doctor Beckys' site (if you feel like it), everybody takes me for one. I so seldom get called "lass" anymore. I mean, before, like last year, still with the same clothes on and the same manners on, I still got "lass"ed most of the time. Then, I don't know, I had this terribly stupid idea that if I cut my hair really short and just left some bangs hanging in front, I 'd look like a cool punk girl. Well, guess what, it didn't work. I looked like a punk boy. And not too cool either, just stoned.
In any case, it's weird, 'cause I look myself in the mirror and I don't mind what I see. Oh, ok, it's not weird for me. It'd be weird if I was a Real TS ™. I 'm not, so I enjoy being pretty anyway, and I really like the way girls check me out all the time. I think it's something to do with the hair, actually... yeah, I like boys who look like they just got out of a pillow fight, myself, so I can see what they 're checking out. And I like sweet boys who look like awkward puppies too.
See, this is how you get over gender dysphoria. You just love yourself for what it is. And have patience. Hair takes some time to grow.
See, this is how you get over gender dysphoria. You just love yourself for what it is. And have patience. Hair takes some time to grow.
Now, my next step towards self-healing, is to find some other interest in life, besides how I look. I mean, shit, man, how shallow can you be?
(me, very)
2 Comments:
Yeah... now, though, it's late night and I feel very insecure. Guess it 'll be OK by tommorrow. You 're sweet, K.
Hey, thanks for that invitation. I 'll be there soon. It's just that I don't have any recent pics...
dude,
i been trying to dress more like a girl who dresses in cute sisy boy hipster clothes..
the result was sposed to be androgenous girl with sexxi swagger..
but i kinna look like a mexican rent boy.
i'll post pics soon.
hi....
Post a Comment
<< Home